The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Meeting Check

We had six classes in today checking out books. We had two of the classes doing memoirs and autobiographies. It was a lot of fun. Then we had four classes come in just to check out fiction books. I had a student tell me he had turned in a book that was still on his record. I got ready to email the school and decided to walk over and check my shelf, and there it was. So, I sent it back to McKay and put a note on his account that it’s been taken care of. I’m just rolling my eyes here, that either my aides never noticed or I never noticed. Had both lunches in today, and let my noisy, group know that maybe they could try again in October. That made B lunch just lovely and quiet. It was nice. I had a meeting this afternoon that went from 4 to 5:30. I got my iPad for my green screen set up, so that was really nice! 

No comments: