The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Label Laminating

We started the day with Ms. K’s first two classes coming in to work. I worked on getting labels on the cart of Chromebooks. Then the labels ran out and the office didn’t have any more. Sad face. I was all set on getting that cart out today and getting another partial cart out. Dang. I moved the old book drop box and a Leslie Lion picture back in the student store. I worked on my whole cart of non-fiction books I needed to put away and also looked at the mis-shelved books from all the students going through them. I still need to work on that! There were a lot of them! I also put away all the textbooks in the back. Put the extra Chromebooks in one of the empty carts. Ms. K came in to say she was keeping the rest of her classes in her room, and could I just check out the books to her? So I did that and ended up having both lunches in rather than just one since her class wasn’t coming in. Ended the day finding some Read 180 books I’m not sure if anyone knew about. We got an email from our curriculum person looking for some and I asked our teacher if that was ours? Did we need them? And sent her the email from curriculum. Then I turned on the laminator and I knew, my heart dropped, that I’d have to put on new rolls, and yes, I did. But it actually went really smooth! One of the best ones ever! I was happy so I could go home! 

No comments: