The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, September 6, 2019

Just a Few of my Favorite Things

Come on, sing it with me:

Girls with a novel
and boys with some comics,
Aides over keyboards and checking and marking,
spaces on shelves where the books used to be,
These are a few of my favorite things!

Had seven classes in today doing our library orientation and checking out books! So exciting to see books getting checked out! We had three periods where I had two classes in at a time and I loved the energy, the stacks of books heading out, I know we had over 200 check outs today. I sent off a couple of  books to other schools today, also got Spanish workbooks out to see what would be available for classes. Some are really not in very good shape.  I really hate giving out bad books. They are not meant to be used year after year. Did some laminating at the end of the day and packed up! A very busy day! Love it!!!

No comments: