The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Three Carts

I got three Chrome Carts out to teachers today and felt really good about that! I think I only have two carts still to go and then everyone will have the resources they need in every classroom! That’s something to celebrate! 👏 Put away a bunch of non-fiction today. A lot of it was our very well loved graphic novels! One of my aides is working on a Hispanic Month display. She pulled some books and is working hard on it. I’m proud of her! Did some laminating. Helped aides from teachers make copies and showed them how to use our die-cut machine (it’s really old!). But I’m feeling great about all the Chromebooks and Chromecarts that got labeled today and out to teachers. I feel really accomplished! And that was making paper labels and taping them in, still no cartridge for the DYMO label maker, but old school works and the teachers have their resources! That’s all that matters in the end!

No comments: