The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, September 27, 2019

Synergy Happiness!

I had a phone call from a nice Ms. E and she got me all set up! Then I still wasn’t because she didn’t put a time in for me to start taking attendance, but fixed that in a trice and I’m so happy that I have my attendance back! Huzzah! I packed up the rest of the boxes I had ready. Ms. W asked if I had an AEM device for a student so I had to go and look for that. I also got out a notice to the Language Arts people to remind them their students could also check out eBooks and how to do that. I started the non-fiction inventory and got done the 0’s, 100’s and 200’s. I also weeded the 700’s. So many books untouched. I took out a whole cart load, four shelves full of books I pulled. Some still from the old South/Leslie library. A very busy day and I’m a bit sore from all the lifting. Glad it is the weekend, even though The Dowager Countess of Grantham does not know what a weekend is!

No comments: