The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Never Forget


I almost did not bring in my display material today. I really wondered if it mattered to our students who weren’t even born yet. But at the last moment, I did. So glad I made that choice again to honor those who lost their lives. I knew it was right when I drove in and saw the flag at half mast. I will do it again next year for the last time for me. I really want to visit the site one of these days and pay homage. I finished up the Chrome Cart for Ms. S today and took it to her at the end of the day, huzzah! I also did a lot of work on the AEM devices and sent in the list to our coordinator and now she wants to visit, on Monday, and I’ve given her cart away! Prayers that I get one in!!! Had our lockdown drill today and it went well. My only comment was that the library doors didn’t lock shut and they said they knew about that. So hopefully that will get resolved. A very busy day, but lots of good things done! Ms. N has her 11 minimum Chromebooks for tomorrow. I have one extra Chromebook for Ms. M, but I need chargers for two more. Hummmm... might have to do some pirating - I think that’s like smuggling, but cooler costumes. Have classes in tomorrow! I already had to tell a gentleman to leave the library at B lunch today. Already?? Oh my. 

No comments: