The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Smuggling

That’s right. I smuggled a Chrome Cart today. I needed to get a cart to Ms. S and I had a cart that really belongs to another entity, but I’m sure it will work out and when we get our empty cart, I will get them back in a new home! But it’s more exciting to get a teacher a cart for her room. I had all the Chromebooks, but I still needed more chargers! I checked one cart that I thought had 12 chargers, and it didn’t! Then I found another cart that had the ten I still needed! So I managed to get all the chargers (30) of them into the cart and hooked up. I still need to get the Chromebooks relabeled and in there, but that should be pretty easy. I had set up to go to classrooms during the teacher prep. I still have more to go, but most are cleaned out. I have four that I need tech to bring me the keys to. Had both lunches come in today and I think they liked it. Did a bit of laminating at the end. Had an aide change, got another new aide. Helped students get online from a room with a sub. I was so tired by the end of the day, but so very happy with what I got done!

No comments: