The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Synergy Frustrations

I headed straight up to Ms. M’s room today to get the brackets on her Chromebooks. She asked if I had one more Chromebook and I did, so after I got the brackets on, I got one from the cart downstairs and brought it up and got it all hooked up. I decided it was time to start packing up the rest of the deleted books from last year so I got through about seven boxes all labeled and taped shut. My principal called and said that I had permissions to do attendance in Synergy, and for the life of me, I tried so many different ways to get into it to take attendance I was going a bit crazy. They said I was good to go and closed my request and I still couldn’t get in!!! I finally took a screen shot so they could see what came up when I went in. I was extremely frustrated. I wasn’t going to make a good dinner, not really but decided I needed some home made Butternut Squash soup for dinner. So I did! I got all the rest of the Chromebook models all entered and put brackets on Mr. P’s cart and Ms. K’s. So, I think I’m done with the brackets. A good end to a very frustrating afternoon. Downton Abbey season one, watching King Felix pitch his last game - I had always wanted to sit in the King’s Court and now I won’t ever be able to. But by golly, I will get into attendance!!

No comments: