The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

CCSS $$!!

Today we got notified that the monies that were spent at the beginning of the year on CCSS books were being half refunded to the libraries! Huzzah! And again, Huzzah! Came in and got computers going, checked in some books then off to LLI and had all four of my kids. Then a quick turn around into the library for my four in a row classes. I was in a funny mood, so read Fortunately the Milk, The Frog Prince Continued and The Three Samurai Cats. Then my lunch, then cafeteria duty, then I worked a bit more on my order since they asked us to put in an order of $500 and then submit that to LMSS for them to order for us. So, that took awhile, but I finally had it all ready and submitted by the end of the day. Covered some of the paperbacks today as well and checked in more books. I love Wednesdays since the kids all leave at 1:15 and I have all afternoon for library pursuits! Good thing, since I needed time to get my order done!

No comments: