The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Channeling the Inner Writer

Off to a mandatory training this morning and what I thought was a talk about the Common Core Standards and what that means, turned out to be a workshop continued from ones the teachers have been doing about the literacy piece with math this time. Not sure I got it all, and I'm afraid I was 'spooling' information. One of my Bush collegeas asked me about what plan I would implement in the library and I was just blank. 'None of them work for me.' I told her. I have so little time! Then back to the library for an afternoon of AV Inventory. I got the library all done and had one gal work on some of the other rooms in the building. Feeling good about how far I got today. All that afternoon time paid off!

No comments: