The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Shelved

Today went pretty well. Came in and got the computers up for OAKS testing. Then off to LLI for my group. We were very busy with stuffs, double consonants, worksheets, words, new book, another running record. Then back to the library for my four in a row classes. Then my lunch, cafeteria duty and a break then watch the hallways during their early release and into the library where I got a ton of shelving done! All the non-fiction and fiction books are all done and those shelves all straightened out. Looks so nice when everything is in their place! Had April birthday celebrations today, so I got a little gift and birthday wishes since tomorrow is my birthday. A pretty good day all in all. Had the PLC in the library this afternoon, so no music (drats!) but that's all right, at least I got to work in the library!

No comments: